Carl lays it out on he state of BCS

Yeah Carl, truth baby! Tell it like it is...

Comments

  1. Anonymous3:01 PM

    Uncle Joe? I'd recognize that gold medallian chain anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. but did you see his SHOES??

    What would Chomsky say 'bout men who know everything about football but don't even bother to vote??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:54 PM

    Aqua Teens, Number One in the hood, G.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know which offends more...the Babes can Sit (cause I am a woman) or the Suckeyes (I live in Ohio) two for one...that's pretty good!
    Glad you're home and finding amusing videos for us again. I take that as a sign that Skylar is doing well. (Yes I've been keeping up on the other blog, but as my mother always told me actions speak louder than words!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo Challenge, Day 8. The final day.

Handicapped Assessable

Goodbye old friend. Hootie: 1997-2009