This is simply beautiful

See, disabilities can sometimes disappear.

Comments

  1. That was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:49 AM

    My screen is black. What's going on?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'scuse me, I need a sweater: I'm getting chills.

    ::bundle, bundle::

    RIGHT!!

    reminds me of that ol' African saying: If you can talk, you can sing; if you can MOVE, you can dance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm... you do realize this means that when Sky's back heals, we'll be looking for him on stage with some hot GF in a tutu...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredible. Thanks for posting it. Happy New Year to you and the family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great, thanks. Now my mascara is running.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reading through some old archives, now that you're leaving us.

    You are right -- this is simply beautiful.

    And hopeful, too...

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo Challenge, Day 8. The final day.

Handicapped Assessable

Goodbye old friend. Hootie: 1997-2009