Everything's Better with Bacon!

Not enough tats came in from my usual sources (you know who you are, you slackers) so Bat Tat Tuesday has been replaced this week by Everything is Better with Bacon.

Because honestly, in these tough times can't we all use a bit more bacon?

I thought so!


Haven't seen this wonderful menu item at my local Mickey-D's.

I would never stop licking my lips!


Complete with a bottle of Wild Turkey. This is my version of the breakfast of champions!


Mmmm, meat candy. Someday I want to be known by this name.



I would even eat it raw...


If you like it with chocolate, order a bacon bar.



Have a cut? Cover it with bacon.


Someday when I am rich and powerful, I will go to my high priced job with one of these sweet bacon briefcases.


And I will buy you all a round when I whip out my bacon wallet.


After dining we can pick our tooths (yeah that was on purpose, see what I did there?) with bacon tooth picks.


Finally, we can freshen up our breath with these wonderful mints.



But how do I get all this deliciousness delivered to my house you ask? It easy - the meat cycle!

Comments

  1. There is such a thing as too much bacon. I felt my arteries seizing just reading the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Raven. I think I'm having a heart attack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To answer your question, yes, they will dunk the bacon potato pie in hot fudge, but you have to ask nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw bacon-flavored vodka in Poland!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gross, gross, gross.
    "Hey honey, want some cholesterol and a heart attack with that?"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I'm gonna puke. The briefcase looked more like a side of ribs to me. But I'm no butcher so..

    ReplyDelete
  7. dammit.. now I am all hungry! I want a 72-layered bacon sandwich covered in melted cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do so love bacon. But I have had that feeling before where I felt like if I had one more bite of it, my heart would immediately burst.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the real reason many Muslims have it in for us. We can eat bacon, they can't.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so dying for that bacon sandwich and Wild Turkey. Not sure exactly what Wild Turkey is but I'm sure it goes well with bacon. Yum...you can never have too much bacon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. One Thanksgiving, we wrapped the Entire. Turkey. In BACON.

    And cooked it that way for hours.

    It was, without a doubt, the best thing I've ever eaten.

    BACON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loves me some bacon! The crispier, the better. Unfortunately, I don't get if often.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That big ass bacon sandwich with the wild turkey bottle behind it? Uh, that was my kitchen. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Now I want me some bacon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I say this in all honesty- if you haven't tried the "Mo's bacon bar" chocolate bar, you haven't lived. It is like crack, but more fattening.
    Go, get some, eat it, thank me later.

    ReplyDelete
  16. We just had our first baconfest here in San Francisco.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous5:32 PM

    Bacon? I love you Skydad!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gee, and here I thought I'd found something when I took a pix of bacon flavoured dental floss w/my camera (it's not a total waste, it's Flannery's avitar when she calls me!!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo Challenge, Day 8. The final day.

Handicapped Assessable