- If you ask me my opinion on a topic such as politics or religion, you know that all you are doing is waiting to give me your own. So at least wait until I finish a fucking sentence before you start to interrupt me to tell me where I am wrong.
- Along the same lines, if I express a fondness for a movie or a song, please be aware that taste in such cultural things is subjective at best. If you don't like said movie or song, that is just your opinion. It is not fact. Last I checked, there was not a scorecard or a dipstick to check which is better. Do me a favor and keep your god damned opinion to yourself about what a lowbrow idiot I am for liking something.
- I appreciate your concern, but please stop telling me that I need to get out more and that there is lots of help available to take care of Skyler so that I could enjoy a weekend away with Kathy! The next person who tells me this will get my now standard response of "What time can we expect you to show up?"
- Hey managers at work, I checked the stats for the downloads of some of the documents that I have been writing. They are in the thousands, and just because one person didn't like the organization of a quick start guide I wrote and compared in unfavorably with a document from HP, doesn't mean we need to have a fucking meeting to discuss the deficiencies of my documentation. That comment probably came from an HP employee!
- And by the way person of importance at work... I joined that conference call early. You know, the one where you told the people in the room that you didn't understand why getting the documentation was so hard, and that your third grader could do it? yeah, I will remember that line, and if I ever travel to where you work, I will find you. there will be words, oh yes. And most likely blood.
Mar 29, 2012
Recently I have been getting increasingly prone to getting pissed off by things that people have been saying to me, or around me. So in no particular order, here are a couple of things that I need to vent before I start throwing dead bodies out the door.