Great Commercial!!

Comments

  1. Anonymous5:45 PM

    Very funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell, I'd be happy to find a dentist that cute!! At least it would give me something to look at while I'm sitting there bored out of my skull.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my dentist doesn't wear a white shirt like that....actually I can't remember what he wears I haven't seen him in years...I don't know if he even is really at the office.....heck... I only see the hygenist for a 25 minute cleaning twice a year but pay the dentist rate of $65.00....maybe thats the racket...pretend a dentist owns the office, pay for a dentist... but NEVER SEE the dentist

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh one more thing I NEVER look that good in jeans

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo Challenge, Day 8. The final day.

Handicapped Assessable

Goodbye old friend. Hootie: 1997-2009