Sorry I missed the tats...

What with my birthday being yesterday, and getting showered with well wishes, eating my weight in pizza and cheese cake, and generally being a sloth, I forgot about bad tat tuesday.

Well, next week will rock my friends, and until then, here is some nonsense.

Love this!

Good ups kid.

That is how I operate all day long.

hell yes!

I didn't get this at first until I remembered the SNL skit about the over excited cashier.

Oh burn...

Mom would be so proud.

He he he, can you say double entendra?

yep.

Comments

  1. Your birthday was yesterday? Happy birthday then :-).

    Bhahaha, great nonsense. Like the Epic Block. At least he tried, right? I would've just given up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Annika, hope you are doing well.

      Delete
  2. These are great Chris! Hope you had a nice birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday (Sorry I missed you on the actual day)!

    Love the FB "burn" -- I may have to use that one myself sometime... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the birthday wishes, and yeah, the burn one was great!

      Delete
  4. My grandma's muffin would cause all the men to leave the country en masse. The woman was 350 lbs.

    You can imagine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for putting that image in my head JJ! I thought we were friends? ;^)

      Delete
  5. ERMERGERD made me laugh till I almost wet my pants. Thanks, you made my day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't read that without hearing the SNL Target lady in my head!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo Challenge, Day 8. The final day.

Handicapped Assessable