Annuale, for the once a year period

Comments

  1. Anonymous5:29 PM

    Hmm, that doesn't seem much different from me now. I'll have to try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:47 PM

    I loved the side effect warnings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The axe and cake ladies are so me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm... Can we either set up a safe house for us menfolken, or can we set up a Shrieking Shack for th' wimminfolk during that week?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd take this just to have an excuse to go ape shit once a year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't believe that for a moment Suze!

    Kirby: I loved that part also.

    Cheer: I see you as more cake than axe, but what do I know?

    Captain: I vote underground bunker for us menfolk!

    GB: Just let us know in advance, that's all we ask.

    ReplyDelete
  7. in response to your response to GB: Why, so you can put on a cup and pads?

    ReplyDelete
  8. what if a man took it?
    8-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo Challenge, Day 8. The final day.

Handicapped Assessable