Friday Funny

From my gym rat friend Mike:

Comments

  1. Bwahahaha!

    Glad you're laughing...now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice man boobs if I do say so myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's times like these that I'm glad I'm a Steelers fan. And by "times like these," I mean "every day."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought that was Obama on the right at first, and I was sooooo confused.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lilu.. i thought it was obama too

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, good luck with Kyle Orton. I was sorry to see that Prius-driving hippie QB go.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There wasn't a happy rom-com ending until the Bears gave up one pick too many to get him and yes, some of in Ninerland are still jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm really not ecstatic about Cutler coming to Chicago. Mainly because I don't trust the Bears ability to judge quarterback talent. If the Bears think he's good he must have some problems. Although on paper he looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo Challenge, Day 8. The final day.

Handicapped Assessable