This may have been the best thing I have seen on SNL in years!

Brought to you by Vagisil!!

Comments

  1. Vagisil, the gift that keeps on giving.
    Vagisil, good to the last drop.
    Vagisil, priceless.

    Awesome. Any slogan works with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vagisil - The pause that refreshes.
    Vagisil - For that fresh, clean taste, make it Vagisil.
    Vagisil - Kills bugs. Dead.

    Wow diane, you're right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is hilarious. SNL has been getting funnier and funnier each week. I almost remember to watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vsgisil - Great Taste/Less Filling? Okay. Maybe it doesn't work so great with any slogan...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! I personally adored this one as well, but I do have a soft spot for anything Muppet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:28 PM

    Thanks for the laugh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vagisil - where's the beef?

    Nah.

    Nah, I don't think ANY slogan works, people....

    ReplyDelete
  8. This has been an ongoing discussion all week at the VA; is SNL in bad taste? I say: Come on people, it's supposed to be in bad taste, that's what makes it funny!

    ReplyDelete
  9. BWAHAHAH!!
    A surprise between your thighs!!

    Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My god, I didn't think SNL was capable of being funny anymore!

    The "color guy" reminds me of "Harry Doyle's" (Bob Uecker) color man in "Major League."

    ReplyDelete
  11. i scream, we scream lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo Challenge, Day 8. The final day.

Handicapped Assessable