Until I get some sort of actual blog fodder...

Please enjoy this delightful collection of WTF! I will be posting something worth reading in a few days, honest I will. Hey! Don't look at me like that! Sometimes I have something to say... Kinda...


Nothing that several years of intense therapy won't cure.


So much going on here I want explained. Or do I?


The Red Cross just hands out meals and blankets. I never got a damn motorbike from them!


Ok, so they were left alone to amuse themselves. But what is up with the Lion outfit?


Seems like such a great playmate for Jr.


TSA always wants to wand my ass also! Hey-O!!! I'll be here all week!


Way too much information than I ever wanted to know...


I really hope that is a temp, otherwise these parents should be slapped.


Sigh. I wish I had some fine art to display.


OK, good info to have here. Don't sleep with the dead brothers wife if he died of aids.

Comments

  1. Even if that is a temp, those parents should be slapped...Or shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:36 PM

    You always have the best WTF

    ReplyDelete
  3. 26'? Really? Someone actually measured this? I don't even want to know... I don't know where you get these things but it's great to look at them and realize just how NOT screwed up my life really is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin' the poop and AIDS posters!

    Haha! My wv is: enammu (plural for enema?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that poop poster. Laminated. What's wrong with that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You continue to amaze me time after time with your wonderful humor. Keep it coming...I can always use a good laugh from you with the WTF and Tat Tuesday!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love WTF, oh wait, I AM WTF.
    Hey, was that little girl in
    "Children of the Corn"?

    The last time I was here, I learned all about farts and farting. Now its Poop! Is this
    considered progress?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those poor, poor scared bunnies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great stuff, S.D.!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great. Now I'm afraid of caterpillars.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I read this post late last night, and had myself some pretty crazy brother-fucking AIDS dreams. Which is better than naked tranny tummy with mysterious fat-cleavage dreams. So, thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so perfectly happy drinking Maxwell House after reading the finer print...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo Challenge, Day 8. The final day.

Handicapped Assessable