Bad Tat Tuesday, the hits just keep on coming.

The long weekend was nice, but that means I had less time to collect tats for this Tuesday's edition. Fortunately, there is no shortage of the odd and the ugly out there!


Everybody is just shittin rainbows!!


Might just be the worst artwork out there.


This is kind of cool, an ultraviolet tattoo! But that means you have to carry your own light everywhere.


The little hearts all over the place are ruining her street cred as a thug.


One kick ass bass, ready to take on all comers if you get him into the boat!


And the mis-spellings just keep on coming...

My friend Cindy sent me a link to a site that had a bunch of anatomical tats. I have posted some of them before, but I think these are new. Or are they? To tell you the truth, they are all starting to blend together on me!!


Good work, but the creep factor is at 10.


Peeling back the skin to expose the insides of the back. Another one high on the creep factor.


A cancer diseased heart. What. The. Hell?


OK, we have a new winner on the creep meter!


And certainly not the least, we have the reproductive system in full display..

Ick, ick, ick!

Comments

  1. The reproductive system is uber-creepy. Who does that??? Good thing Scope didn't see this post before they left on their honeymoon. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first one is like Walt Disney on acid. I still don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:10 PM

    For every really cool tattoo you see, there are five others that make you question people's sanity. And they might all be on this page! :) Seriously, who wants their ovaries on the outside?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The reproductive system tat, is about as unsexy as it gets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Think the reproductive system is a great birth control product....wonder if mom had that tattooed on her teen daughter????

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ultra-violet tattoos? I might have to look into that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The misspelling is probably the worst for me, though. Sorry, English major. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, I'm sorry..but what the F is wrong with these people???

    Bizarre and permanent.

    ReplyDelete
  9. God Chris, I love the fact that you said ick, ick, ick.
    I kind-of like the little glow-in-the-dark alien arm.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! As always, amazingly bad!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Judging from how strange their body looks otherwise, I have to say that the ovary tattoo is the least of this person's worries.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous1:40 PM

    I think I know where that fish came from. Didn't Grandpa Simpson have a "Fightin' Hellfish" tat from WWII in one episode? If they would have kept the Simpsonesque comic book look, it might have been cool. The way it is, it just sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the ultraviolet one.

    ReplyDelete
  14. well if any of them are Jewish - under jewish law they cant be buried in a jewish cemetary (no body ink) - so maybe we can just donate them to an art school

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo Challenge, Day 8. The final day.

Handicapped Assessable

Goodbye old friend. Hootie: 1997-2009