Mel Gibson In The Colonel

From Jimmy Kimmel Live comes the biopic we have all been waiting for!

Comments

  1. I laughed, giggled, and tittered! It takes a lot to make me titter these days but you always manage to do it!

    I wanted to tell you, your joke about the Dad eating peanuts and getting one caught in his ear went a long way with my manager and got me Friday and Saturday off! Thanks!

    Doc

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO! Finger-licking dead! Thanks for starting my friday off with a laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Mel-you even make the Colonel sexy! *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved it! Best work Mel's done in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:37 AM

    Can't really stomach Mel, but loved this :-)~Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahahaha!

    So, this is the first step in Mel Gibson's rehabilitation, huh? I have to say, it's a good start.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo Challenge, Day 8. The final day.

Handicapped Assessable