Broke Trek

These guys did a fantastic job of piecing this together, funny as hell!

Comments

  1. OMG, that was so frickin' funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone knows Kirk can't quit Spock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:48 PM

    Now that's acting with a capitol "A" right there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:30 PM

    I guess in space, Spock and the Capt. truly did go where no man had gone before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG that is toooo funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's messed up. I like "Brokeback to the Future" better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, hell. Thanks for that one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is hilarious. Consider us even.

    ReplyDelete
  9. it... it brought tears to me eyes!! ::sniff::

    (well, what the hell ELSE are you gonna do when you're in th' middle of outer space, Norton??)

    now, I don't wanna hear a single complaint about how much time *I* waste blogging or surfin' the internet... Clearly such timewasters sometimes serves interesting purposes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I THOUGHT I felt a disturbance in the Force.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is absolutely hilarious.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo Challenge, Day 8. The final day.

Handicapped Assessable