Tagged, and in a nick of time!

Cause I got nothing but more stupid videos in the queue, and I am sure you are all sick to death of those!

Johnny Yen tagged me with the "Meaningless Meme."

1. Five names you go by:

a. Chris
b. Dad
c. J.C. (Navy buddies shortened J. Christopher to JC)
d. Snowman (My old Navy call sign)
e. Sky-Dad (around these parts...)

2. Three things you are wearing right now:

a. Sweats
b. Thick socks, because it is cold here today
c. A stupid grin


3. Two things you want very badly at the moment:

a. Money to pay off bills
b. Time to myself


4. Three people who will probably fill this out:

That is just wide open, anybody up for it?

5. Two things you did last night:

a. Caught up on some old TiVo stuff, Terminator, Sarah Conner.
b. Personnel hygiene for Skyler, we won't get into it unless you want to know about life with a kid with CP...

I may just start up the life with Skyler series, who knows?

6. Two things you ate today:

a. Eggs and toast
b. Coffee

7. Two people you last talked to on the phone:

a. my sister
b. my friend Pam I work out with


8. Two things you are going to do tomorrow:

a. Hopefully, start painting the bathroom
b. Work

9. Two longest car rides:

a. Denver to Seattle, 2 12 hour days
b. Idaho Springs to San Jose, just out of the Navy and 3 of us drove out to see our 4th buddy.

10. Two of your favorite beverages:

a. Water out of a mountain stream
b. Dark beer

Comments

  1. Hey, I'm wearing the stupid grin today, too! We must shop at the same shops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second the last two!

    Doc

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, I suppose i could pencil this in on MY place sometime next week, but I've got a full lineup of maudlin, deep-thinking rubbish to throw at you until at least Friday...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo Challenge, Day 8. The final day.

Handicapped Assessable