Cry Havok, and let slip the dogs of war!

Comments

  1. ... and advertise for Oakley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:50 PM

    Aww. Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bet all the laundry services in town turn him away on sight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice he has someone to cuddle. Cute puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GKL: I noticed that all the soldiers seem to be sporting that look.

    Anon: Yes, it is.

    Micheal: Lets hope he is pocket broken.

    Cheer: But how does one get a cute puppy over there is the question.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love cargo pants...when I was in I swore I could pack for a weekend in them. Looks like this guy came up with a much better use for them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Raven: How long were you in? You should do a post on that!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo Challenge, Day 8. The final day.

Handicapped Assessable