Bucky is such a shit

I thought this sequence was just great!

Comments

  1. hey, you have to make the most of ever good situation that comes your way. Bucky just needed more cash for catnip. Is that so wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That reminded me of my favorite Homer Simpson line (way before anyone else said it): "Quick, what's the number for 911?!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:11 PM

    hey, ages and ages ago Garfield told us to "never trust a smiling cat."

    Is it our human problem that we didn't heed such sage advice?? And what do you EXPECT when you adopt a cat?? Seriously, I lived with four of 'em and when they casually walked around me when *I* was on the floor, was I surprised? NOOOOO!!

    Tell ya, sometimes ya' GOTS to blame the victim.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo Challenge, Day 8. The final day.

Handicapped Assessable

Goodbye old friend. Hootie: 1997-2009