Baracky II

This is pretty fun, not too bad putting the sequencing together.

Comments

  1. I wanna go vote TODAY. Hope hope hope hope hope... I really want hope.

    I'm tired of war.

    Gimme hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y"ou're gonna eat lightnin' and you're gonna crap thunder!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:20 PM

    that was cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not thinking he is going to make rainbows everywhere, but I've lived in Arizona and I have heard about McCrotchety for years. I would not vote for that man. Since Oba voted to let the telecom spies off scot free (what does that mean, Guv?) for breaking the constitution, I don't want to vote for him either.

    I am going to have to have a beer and think about this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That was ay-mazin!! On a few different levels-- McCrappy really SAID some of that shit? Publically??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo Challenge, Day 8. The final day.

Handicapped Assessable