Why yes, I am a railroad buff!

Why do you ask?

Keeping up with the bad tat series...

Comments

  1. Okay, that is just plain weird. I understand why people get skulls and flames ands scary things tattooed on themselves. They want to look bad ass. But train track? WTF? Is this so his kid can play Thomas the Train all over him or is he trying to score with some hot young conductor?

    Doc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, you've upgraded yo style! Blog looks nice! As things settle down I'll check in more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tunnel opening at the back of the head. And the other end is. . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:58 PM

    I hope on his stomach he has a big macho Thomas the Engine face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doc: He does look like the young conductor type, doesn't he?

    Michael: Thanks and welcome back!

    Scarlet: Shooting right out his mouth I would assume. And welcome!

    Suzel: It helps him in bed. "I think I can, I think I can..."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:22 AM

    Yep, that's a bad tat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't realize that was a tunnel opening at the back of his neck...I was thinking it looked quite phalic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. God, I almost got this very same tattoo about 6 months ago. How embarrassing would that have been. Honestly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where did you find this picture of me?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous4:53 PM

    Just exactly who would be attracted to that, I wonder?

    ReplyDelete
  11. where does the choo-choo go into the tunnel??

    Nebber-mind, I don't think I really wanna know...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo Challenge, Day 8. The final day.

Handicapped Assessable