Investment in the future

Comments

  1. Anonymous5:45 PM

    I thought for sure the second thing his papa told him was going to be to look up the girl's skirt. I'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasn't until the very end that I realised it wasn't his sister.

    You have to admit, this is a far cry from the goofiness that you usually put up old friend. You really are a diehard romantic, you ol' softy.

    Doc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't be sorry Suze, I would have done it!

    Doc: Shhhh, you will give away my secret that I cry at Kodak commercials.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I gotta fight the habit to simply check your blog and post whatever gem you've found on my own blog...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo Challenge, Day 8. The final day.

Handicapped Assessable