Quick Joke Friday

An 80-year-old man went for a physical. All of his tests come back with normal results. The doctor said, "George, everything looks great. How are you doing mentally and emotionally? Are you at peace with God?"

George replied, "God and I are tight. He knows I have poor eyesight, so he's fixed it so when I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, poof! The light goes on. When I'm done, poof! The light goes off."

"Wow, that's incredible," the doctor said. A little later in the day, the doctor called George's wife.

"Ethel," he said, "George is doing fine! But I had to call you because I'm in awe of his relationship with God. Is it true that when he gets up during the night to go to the bathroom that, poof! The light goes on in the bathroom, and when he's done, poof! The light goes off?"

"Oh, my Lord!" Ethel exclaimed, "He's peeing in the refrigerator again!"

Comments

  1. Ew!

    My hub peed in his nightstand one night. He pulled the drawer open and peed in it! He had consumed mass amounts of a strange liquid his Mexican friends had brought over in a leather pouch, though...

    It was a very rude awakening for me, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:47 AM

    every time I read this one I crack up. It seems alcohol makes you pee in strange places.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the places we pee...

    BTW: I posted a short bio of Rick Ocasek just for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lacat: I had a buddy that woke up at a party, walked over to a chair that had a frisbee on it, lifted it like a toilet lid and peed on the chair. Ahhh, good times...

    Teri: Pee in strange places and makes you think you can dance!

    Flannery: I will stop back over and read, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:06 PM

    I'm going to make sure my husband has twice-a-year eye exams when he gets that age.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would be laughing harder but I done the same thing!

    Doc

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I made it to the fridge instead of the bed again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think Ethel needs to talk to the doc as well if she needs a MD to tell her that her fridge is full of whiz, and not the Cheez kind.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo Challenge, Day 8. The final day.

Handicapped Assessable