Grampa Abe McCain

Twins separated at birth? You be the judge!

Comments

  1. Anonymous12:13 PM

    Hey Knock it off with the quick posting. I just read your last one and this one showed up.

    Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just too damn funny! Where do you find this stuff?

    Doc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suze: I live only to surprise and entertain you.

    Doc: I am all over these things we call the intertubes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. First, let me just say that I *heart* Grampa Simpson. Second, that was my all-time favorite quote from Grampa. Third, let me tell you this: I know Grampa Simpson. McCain, Sir, is no Grampa Simpson, and never will be. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my dear, this is HILARIOUS... whoever created it did a great job. Too funny. You always find the best crap, I swear.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo Challenge, Day 8. The final day.

Handicapped Assessable