Truth!

Comments

  1. Anonymous5:54 PM

    Are you trying to tell us that you regret getting that sweet Flock of Seagulls tattoo on your forehead junior year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Kajagoogoo tattoo on my chest is the one I regret.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:26 AM

    Never had the interest in getting a tattoo. WAY too permanent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have tattoos...and even a few on my rear...and someone's name. Don't worry...it isn't my husband's name so I'm good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kirby: In a roundabout way, yes. It's my slippery when wet tat that I regret the most!

    JY: I must admit that I had to Google Kajagoogoo , I am such a nerd!

    Dick: My thoughts exactly.

    Dirty: Photos, I demand photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually, that's probably something you should be proud of.

    I saw the singer in one of those "where are they now" shows on VH1 a few years back. It came as not one little bit of surprise that he works as a hairdresser now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love my purple ribbon magnet that says, "Support Hos"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kristi, I could get behind that cause!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous5:29 PM

    that's not entirely troo-- I still see bumper stickers for Strom Thurmond

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo Challenge, Day 8. The final day.

Handicapped Assessable