Life boils down to 2 choices...

Should I get a dog?



Or should I have a kid?

Comments

  1. Anonymous2:23 PM

    I see I've made the right decision just to have a fish. Well, had a fish - apparently he didn't like his living quarters and promptly croked. Hmph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:23 PM

    BTW, shopping naked to avoid buying girl scout cookies - PRICELESS!! I'm still laughing about that one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. MY kids look like those kids and THEY have torn the couch up like that, too.

    I recommend getting a Real Doll, frankly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, some freaks have both. God help me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uhhhh...how about a turtle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go for the dog/kid combo: twice the hilarity!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suze: Fish and turtles have a life expectancy of about 15 minutes. Glad to give you a laugh by the way...

    Captain: Is that a purchase in your future, hmmmm?

    Leonesse: Yes, yes we do, and I gave up a long time ago trying to keep anything clean.

    Raven: Only if it came from Galapagos.

    Special K: Thanks for dropping by! I could probably kill a pet rock with my mad parenting skillz.

    Beth: Hilarity isn't what I would call it around here, but insanity fits the bill.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leonesse took the words right outta my mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous5:49 PM

    I don't know, getting rid of either will land you in jail.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo Challenge, Day 8. The final day.

Handicapped Assessable