Amazing advertisement from Thai Life Insurance

Comments

  1. That made me cry. What a wonderful message.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was all teared up watching that Raven, that's why I had to share it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:20 PM

    That was touching without being sentimental. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you liked it Kirby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn It! You made me ball like a little girl. If you are goina pull a fellas heart strings like that, put it in the title. I need to go hug my wife.

    Doc

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Cheer and Doc, it really made me blubber...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, cut it out! I got enough reasons to cry on American tv!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo Challenge, Day 8. The final day.

Handicapped Assessable

Goodbye old friend. Hootie: 1997-2009