iHate. Now my comments can have 23% more bitterness!

Comments

  1. Someone will probably code this for real. Or maybe they already have. . .

    I'm more in an iLove kinda space presently! Don't worry, it won't last long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, where do I sign up? I'll take the $$$ that I'm normally spending on a subscription to www.clevelandsteamers.org and put it towards THIS!! I'm a-gonna remember yew in my Christmas prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:03 PM

    Too too funny

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just filled with hate that I didn't think of it first.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brought to you by the same guys who planned Maxim's "unsexiest" list.
    Way to spread the hate, guys.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo Challenge, Day 8. The final day.

Handicapped Assessable