File this under "It can always get worse"

Comments

  1. Anonymous11:21 AM

    Geez Louise, SD, you always manage to surprise me with these videos. Warts and tree like branches on his body? Yikes!!

    Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn...I want to see what happened!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It always amazes me that there are diseases out there that are mind boggling. and especially the poor people who have to endure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. damn!!!
    that's unbelievable

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT GIBBERING CHRISTSICLES!!

    God must REALLY love THAT dude, ay? He must REALLY be gritty, cuz we KNOW th' Creator don't give nobody nuthin' they can't handle...

    especially them really poor folken-- he's good about not ever givin' them nuthin' they can't handle...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thrilled to see that you are filing things too. Hooray for organization!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4:51 PM

    I should have trusted my intuition and not clicked on that video. Damn.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo Challenge, Day 8. The final day.

Handicapped Assessable