This happens a lot to me when I am out running

Comments

  1. That is why you should not run or engage in any kind of exercise. It's really bad for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not agree more. Man evolved to living indoors because the outdoors are lame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm... nice buns!!

    ::ahem:: uh, right. that's one of th' many reasons why I never go jogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Sky Dad, that Ghostie Guy took off his sheet and discovered that underneath it all, he's actually a bum named Hazel.

    Not surprisingly, he's been hanging around @ Doc's Place lately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:10 PM

    Thanks for the laughs. Remind me never to jog behind you either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. TMI TMI!!!
    Decent ass though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Remember: There is always a way out. Just ask McGyver.

    Doc

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous4:50 PM

    That was one tough fly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's why I always chew... reminds my of my "Biker" days.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo Challenge, Day 8. The final day.

Handicapped Assessable