"Many customers are buying one for each side of the bed!"

Has it really come to this?

Comments

  1. "many customers are buying one for each side of the bed." Remind me to bring a plastic jug when I go to visit so I don't have to get up in the middle of the night and go to the bathroom.

    Also, the last time I checked, lying down on your back and shooting PAST YOUR GROIN AND YOUR FEET is not a NRA or US Army recommended position, even WITH a full turkey choke on the barrel.

    What *I* wanna see is the rig for those of us who like to keep our CROSSBOWS by the side of the bed in case of home break-in!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:02 PM

    Yeeeeeeeeeeehhhhaaaaaaaaaaaw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go to the website and look at the conditions of use section. It says "never keep firarms loaded..." So, I can have an unloaded gun hanging off my bed. That'll do a lot of good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's the statistic on firearms-- that they're 42 times more likely to harm the owner or family than an intruder (accidents, suicides, children playing with them). No thanks. I'll stick to 911 and Mace.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo Challenge, Day 8. The final day.

Handicapped Assessable