Skylers morning at Channel 2 News

I emailed this to some of you already, so sorry if this is a repeat. But there are some still photos to go along this time.

Skyler took a tour of a local news station last week. The Meteorologist, Angie, is very nice and remembered him from a tour he took there several years ago. When he got there, she was going into the backyard to do the weather outside, and said to my wife Hurry up, we go on the air in just a minute. Then she wheeled him right into the shot! Pretty fun stuff.

Sorry for the poor quality of this video, I don't have a decent digital video camera, so I had to video off the TV screen...









Comments

  1. hopefully the paparazzi won't start stalking him now that he's famous......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose he charges alot for his autograph?

    ReplyDelete
  3. lookit that smile!! Does he have a thing for blondes?? (make sure to ask Doc if this counts as his 15 minutes of fame, too...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's a superstar but now the Brady Bunch's Sunshine Day is playing in my head, I'll blame the weather girl for that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teri: They are already chasing us on motorcycles.

    Leonesse: No charge so far, and thanks for dropping by.

    HL: He favors blondes, but will fool you by liking an asian girl, or goth girl in school. Mostly, he just likes girls!

    Dale: Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so awesome - did you tell Tom Green I said hello? Well, did you?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beckeye: It was fun!

    GKL: Tom says you broke his heart and he will never be over you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:14 AM

    Your kid's a rock star. But judging from his reaction to the camera, I think he already knows that :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11:58 AM

    I love how the weather is now done by hot women. Seems to be the latest rage all over the US. NICE!

    And that is cool that Skyler got to be on TV. Just remember, you can easily knock a photographer off his motorcycle with a slight bump.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sure I'm not telling you anything you don't already know, but you have an amazing kid and the local girls should be on the lookout!

    Doc

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy cow. That's awesome. I've worked in news my whole life and never once have I done the weather. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo Challenge, Day 8. The final day.

Handicapped Assessable