Just couldn't pull off wearing this one...

Comments

  1. coooool

    wicked cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:28 AM

    Yes - I think I might wear that to work tomorrow. Maybe people will leave me alone for a change!

    ReplyDelete
  3. allow me to quote Zaphod Beeblebrox when I say, "don't try and outweird ME, three eyes! I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal!!"

    In a wicked contest, I think I'd beatcher butt hands down... Not that I'm proud of such an ability, you'll understand...

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sister's boyfriend Spooney needs that shirt. He says wicked all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jen!

    Suzel: you can find it at despair.com!

    HL: I have no doubt that you could out-wicked me my friend, just don't take me on in the weird department...

    GKL: I would love to meet Spooney sometime. Does he sound like Matt Damon in Good Will Hunting?
    "See, the sad thing about a guy like you is in 50 years you're gonna staht doin some thinkin on your own and you're gonna come up with the fact that there are two certaintees in life. One, don't do that. And Two, you dropped a hundred and fifty grand on a fuckin education you coulda got for a dollah fifty in late chahges at the public library
    "

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo Challenge, Day 8. The final day.

Handicapped Assessable