What a great Guiness ad!


Guinness Tippping Point - More amazing videos are a click away

Comments

  1. Oh, if only you and I could have been there. This is much better than the running of the bulls.

    Doc

    ReplyDelete
  2. ::sniff:: that brings a tear to my eye... I'm... I'm speechless...

    An' ain't it great when shit just WORKS the way it's 'sposed to??

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's like...like...like magic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that was very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried clicking through, but my hands are shaking because I haven't had any Guinness yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, we set up one of these in our village the other day. It was pretty kick ass too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1:02 PM

    That was awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo Challenge, Day 8. The final day.

Handicapped Assessable