Quick Joke Friday Returns

A couple of fine folks emailed me off blog to ask whatever happened to this, and so who am I to deny the funny! Two for the price of one...

Married Guys Go Fishing
Four married guys went fishing. After an hour or so, the following conversation took place:
First guy: "You have no idea what I had to do to be able to come out fishing this weekend. I had to promise my wife I will paint every room in the house next weekend."

Second guy: "That's nothing! I had to promise my wife I'd build her a new deck for the pool."

Third guy: "Man, you both have it easy! I had to promise my wife that I'll remodel the kitchen for her."

They continued to fish, until they realized the fourth guy had not said a word.

So they asked him. "You haven't said anything about what you had to do to be able to come fishing this weekend. What's the deal?"

Fourth guy: "I just set my alarm for 5:30 am. When it went off, I shut off the clock, gave the wife a nudge and said, "Fishing, or Sex," and she said, "Wear a sweater."


The Jewish Lady
A widowed Jewish lady was sunbathing on a beach at Fort Myers, Florida.

She looked up and noticed that a gentleman her age had walked up, placed his blanket on the sand next to hers, made himself comfortable, and began reading a book.

Smiling, she attempted to strike up a conversation with him. "Hello, sir, how are you today?"

"Fine, thank you," he responded, and turned back to his book.

"I love the beach. Do you come here often?" she asked.

"First time since my wife passed away 2 years ago," he replied and turned back to his book.

"I'm sorry to hear that. My husband passed away 3 years ago and it is very lonely" she countered.

"Do you live a round here?" she asked.

"Yes, I live over in Cape Coral," he answered, and again resumed reading.

Trying to find a topic of common interest, She persisted. "Do you like pussy cats?"

With that, the man dropped his book, jumped off his blanket and on to her, tore off her swimsuit and gave her the most passionate ride of her life!

When the cloud of sand began to settle, She gasped and asked the man, "How did you know that was what I wanted?"

The man replied, "How did you know my name was Katz?"

Comments

  1. Secret Dubai: You are cordially invited to go pound sand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. secret dubai must know Mrs Katz as well....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha! These are great! :-)

    And, hey, Secret Dubai was pan handling over on my blog today too. He gets around quick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, this secret dubai jackhole is officially pissing me off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked the first joke better than the second. And I liked the second better than the Dubai Sand Pounder.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:11 PM

    Thanks for reciprocating the "spit" keyboard. This dubai ass is getting on my nerves.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just here to see if you know who secretdubai is.

    ReplyDelete
  8. pounding sand is painful.. would rather have pussy cats!!!
    very good Jokes on Friday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that first one!

    I know all about the Secret Dubai blogger but I'll never tell.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Damn, I must not be commenting enuff for Dubi to come on o'er to MY place (bay-bah!!)

    I'm changing my name to Katz, BTW...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo Challenge, Day 8. The final day.

Handicapped Assessable