I have a narrow cervix...


The Apple Ipad for Women - Watch more free videos

Comments

  1. TMI TMI!!!!!
    or would that be iTMI...iTMI!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! That was great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:30 PM

    Music to match your flow. Afternoon DeLITE or He Ain't HEAVY, He's My Brother. O.K., I just grossed myself out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Raven: Definitely iTMI, Apple requires the be placed before everything on the planet.

    Zed: Thanks!

    Kirby: You made a little bit on snot shoot out my nose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder if it comes with batteries and vibrator capabilities?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teri: Batteries not included, vibrator available as an option, and ribbed for your pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gawd!!! i love the part about "please don't make us explain how it works"

    and teri ... they do have vibrators that connect to your ipod ... oh wait ... did i say that out loud??!!! hehehehe!!!! i don't have one ... "i'm just sayin!!!"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo Challenge, Day 8. The final day.

Handicapped Assessable