Real life, non-movie romance!

The dog is perfect, just like our house...

Comments

  1. Anonymous1:19 PM

    That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's silly. most folk would've kept at it right there on top of the mail. hell, I would've. the mail carrier is already gone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no, that's not true, I would've kept at it on the table. I've got that X-hibitionist streak, you know...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That kind of happens at my house too. Only it's a cat, and some low-hanging fruit that looks like kitty toys that's the buzzkill.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had that day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's funny because its true.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzel: Thanks! I loved it too.

    Hot Lemon: You would have gone for both places, we all know you!

    GKL: All the guys just involuntarily cringed.

    Bubs: I wish I had...

    Pezda: The best things in comedy are the ones the audience can relate to!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo Challenge, Day 8. The final day.

Handicapped Assessable