There is probably a bit of truth to this...

Comments

  1. A bit of truth? TOTAL truth! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my defense, I was a dickwad before my audience of 4.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would assume that I'm that dickwad, but I think that may make me even more of a dickwad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've crunched the numbers an dthat equation holds up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So a total dickwad is a horny pacman?

    ReplyDelete
  6. With me, you can take the second part of the equation out and still get the same result. It must be some mathematical anomaly or something.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zed: You said it!

    Pistols: Don't let those big numbers go to your head.

    Vikki: Never believe your own publicity.

    EG: Thank God, I couldn't get past that 3rd digit.

    GKL: I would have bet you couldn't work something sexual into this post. I should learn better.

    Chris: If I factor in alcohol, all the numbers always add up to the final result.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo Challenge, Day 8. The final day.

Handicapped Assessable