PSA from the kids point of view

Comments

  1. Anonymous5:01 PM

    That was freakin' hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure whether to laugh or be completely horrified. Pardon me while I go look up what the hell a Cleveland Steamer is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzel: Glad you liked it!

    Raven: Am I too late to warn you to not look up Cleveland Steamer? ;^)

    Teri: Channeling Bill the cat are you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. uuuhhhmmmm ... yeah ... i don't quite now how to react to that one ... wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GROSSS!!! i looked it up ... i think i might puke

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Girl: i didn't puke, maybe a little bile in the back of the throat, but no vomit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was awesome, although seeing the phrase "Cleveland Steamer" out of that kid was kind of disturbing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sadly, the Cleveland Steamer is the cleanest thing to come out of Cleveland.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, you caught me...I got distracted bt the video on the post above this one and then forgot. Considering the comments on here...I think I can live without knowing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I lived in Cleveland for more than a year and after a while I quit asking the locals what it was. After that, I started using the phrase "What a lovely accent you have."

    Doc

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank GOD I wasn't drinking anything-- I'm not sure the warrentee would cover spewed beer in the keyboard.

    I LOVE "don't be such a pussy!!" I will know, down deeeeep in my heart of hearts, that I have raised some TRUELY hip kids if they say that to me...

    I won't TELL them this, mind you, I'll just THINK it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. dont go HERE:

    http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u119/thesoundtable/steamer.jpg

    unless you're FROM Cleveland...

    ReplyDelete
  13. meanwhile, if you MISS and hit 'em in the EYE, what's it called THEN? a Buffalo Steamer?? A Los Angeles Steamer? a Prague Steamer?

    or do you just call Wal-Mart to ask if they've got Visine in quart bottles??

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous6:14 PM

    Finally, a PSA that makes sense.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo Challenge, Day 8. The final day.

Handicapped Assessable