Stolen from Evil Genius

My Celebrity look-alikes!

Comments

  1. I was just thinking
    the other day...
    You Look JUST LIKE
    Bertrand Russell!!


    okay..
    maybe not

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he he, lotta distance between Bertrand and Hugh, isn't there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:23 AM

    These things crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, you look like Hugh Grant? grrrr....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh sure Teri, but I don't act like him... Haven't been out trolling for black hookers in some time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damnit! Why couldn't I have gotten Percival Lowell?

    Also, is that picture of Walt Disney from when he was alive, or is that now?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have Walt buried in my back yard, let me go check and I will get right back to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous2:21 PM

    Well I ask you, who doesn't look Kjel Magne Bondevik? I myself can't even go to the market without being asked for his autograph.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hugh Grant...damn...you're in the big leagues!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kirby, I had to look him up!

    Raven, I think we have the same nostrils, that's all I can figure...

    ReplyDelete
  11. You may not look like Hugh Grant, but I'm sure you could get a bj from a hooker at least 58% of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow. A mere two degrees separates Walt from Hugh. And you so rock that Yamamoto vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  13. GKL: I can do 100% of the time easy. It's all about the Benjamin's baby!

    Beth: I can do Yamamoto, "I fear we have awoken a sleeping giant" - just like the movie, did you feel it?

    ReplyDelete
  14. You know who Bertrand Russell looks like right? B F Skinner. I have posted my results, and I have to say, it seems like a random sampling of celebrity photos.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bertrand Russell a celebrity? I love his essays but I would've never thought of him as a celebrity esp nowadays in the era of Paris H.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Why didnt' Chris Elliot make the list?

    PS - I'm considering only leaving comments on posts older than 5 days.

    ReplyDelete
  17. LWDL: I kind of thought he would show up for sure, considering I have actually been mistaken for him in an airport!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would have said Hemingway.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo Challenge, Day 8. The final day.

Handicapped Assessable