You want me to do what?

Comments

  1. Anonymous8:43 AM

    It puts the lotion on its skin... It puts the underpants over its skin! Oh my god, the look on that dog's face is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:11 PM

    Two thumbs up for that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol that is sooo funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and why isn't that police office wearing gloves??? eeewwww

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I didn't have a similar moment in my previous job experience of cleaning up a public place. However, the draws in that case were held at arms' length via a broom handle and laughed at heartily.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wondered where I lost those!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He seems to be saying, "Yeah, um. Not doing that."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo Challenge, Day 8. The final day.

Handicapped Assessable