The card sent around the world!
Mr. Nobody is the big winner, and since he is new to me, I will not traumatize him with an ass-scan.
I am a winner! Teri from Family Tree Junkie
passed on the traveling card to me!! I am sitting on the couch basking in the glow of it's awesomeness right now. Actually, astute blog readers will probably figure out I am typing instead of basking, but you get the gist...
Teri got the card from the wonderful Jen and in order to continue the chain, somebody has to be the next in line. So leave a comment if you want to be the next to receive this wonderful card, and I will draw straws, or accept the largest bribe to decide who will get it next. Here are the rules, because without rules, we might all go "Lord of the Flies" or some such nonsense...
Official rules & regulations:
• When You Get “The Card”post a photograph/scan of it’s arrival & contents
• Ask readers to leave a comment if they want the card next
• Pick the blogger who is worthy
• THEN add your name / url plus a
nice message or creative addition to the card
• Include a copy of the official rules with the card
• Send it on it’s way to the next worthy recipient
• Send it out fast..
- no putting it on the mantle an admiring it for 3 weeks…
• Can a blogger who has already received the card - be sent the card again? - Yes!
• What if there is no room left on the card? -
ADD A NEW PAGE - IT’S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE!
Got all that? So here is the card as it stands:
That was the card prior to Teri, and she added this lovely postcard:
See? See? It is beyond awesome! What will SkyDad add to the card? The imagination reels at what could come out of my twisted little brain, but special consideration will be given to any commenter requesting an ass-scan. See the 3rd picture of this post if you don't get it...
Bring it people!