The Simpsons take on the promo for THX



Damn! I do love me some Simpsons!!

Comments

  1. Anonymous9:25 AM

    Ha - love the clip. Also the old guy? He reminds me of my mom at the movies. She's always asking "What did they say?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED this. They are my heroes


    Spider pig spider pig

    ReplyDelete
  3. CLASSIC! :-)

    So, I forgot to tell you I had a dream about you the other night. No, not kidding. And, no, not THAT kind of dream. In my dream I had written a new blog profile and I didn't like it and I couldn't get it to delete so I could write a better one. I was getting all mad at Blogger and then you walked right into my living room and gave me a pat on the back and told me it was going to be okay. Then you deleted my crappy profile for me and I calmed down. Cool, huh? Granted, having blog-related dreams is totally pathetic and probably not a good sign, but still. I wanted you to know that my first bloggy dream was about you. And you were awesome, so thank you! And, seriously, when I woke up all I could think was thank God it was you and not Poobomber!

    Anyway, there is an award for you on my blog. No meme's attached to it or anything, you just take the award and run with it. Enjoy! And have a great weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:32 PM

    Kind of looks like what happened the first time I took Slim to a movie. His bag of goldfish crackers went flying into the air the minute the sound came up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:40 PM

    Good ole grandpa never lets us down!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would so totally pay big bux to bring some people to the movies to have THEIR heads explode.

    and I bet Gramps was yelling "turn it up!" waay back in his late teens, so this is no big surprise.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo Challenge, Day 8. The final day.

Handicapped Assessable

Goodbye old friend. Hootie: 1997-2009