Who Dunnit?

test your powers of observation...

Comments

  1. Brilliant! Nope, I never even noticed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:22 PM

    Holy crap! This was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel... used, somehow. Like all those years I spent watching TV as a kid have ruined my power of observation. I DID think, "that guys leg wasnt like that... was it?" but not hard enough to actually bother to really pay attention.

    I am ashamed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is amazing! I only noticed two things, and even then I figured I was just not remembering the begining of the film correctly, so I just blew it off. Wow. That's fantastic!

    I just played it again for my daughter. She was stunned too. You always find the BEST stuff Sky Dad! Bravo!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great i suck at this stuff

    ReplyDelete
  6. The only thing I initially noticed was that the bear changed to the knight in shining armor, other than that I was completely oblivious

    Fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not too much else goin on these days Skyler's dad ... other than being home and not feelin well

    ReplyDelete
  8. I noticed the butler's rolling pen changed to a candlestick, but that was it.

    Doc

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a great commercial. It should be run here in the States.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous4:08 PM

    No, as usual, I am oblivious. Drunk...oblivious...same same.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous4:41 PM

    I didn't notice a thing, and I haven't had a drink in weeks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo Challenge, Day 8. The final day.

Handicapped Assessable